My London based client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their team for an initial 3-month contract. You will support the technical needs of the company and be responsible for installation/configuration, maintenance and support of desktop hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Ensuring all users malware and virus licenses are up-to-date
- Provide desktop support to Mac and PC users within the team
- general hardware support
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Windows 10 and macOS
- Experience of supporting Windows (7,8,10), OSX as well as all types of desktop hardware
- Experience administering G Suite and Office 365
- Experience working with AWS
- Starter and Leaver Processing
- Good written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
I need a starter for next week, so you must be immediately available. With a short interview process this is a great role to further your skillset.
Contact Angie Riviera at Talent International